Tentative 2014 Jeep Safari Schedule
Saturday – Media ride event
Sunday – Open to the public
Monday – Full Traction Suspension/Advance Adapters customer appreciation event Open to everyone.
Tuesday – Crawl Reader’s Ride Open to everyone
Wednesday – BFGoodrich customer appreciation event Open to everyone.
Thursday – Open to the public for day and Night wheeling
Friday – Open to the public for day wheeling. Competitors prerun course for Saturday race.
Saturday – WeRock/DirtRiot race
Sunday – All-Terrain Hero Race-Run-Walk
2014 AreaBFE Prize Give-away List
1) BFGoodrich Tire certificates
2) Superchips Trail Dash
3) J.E. Reel Drivelines – Gift certificates
4) Tuffy Products - $200 gift certificate
5) S-POD – one S-Pod kit
6) Mechanix Wear – gloves and gift cards
7) Koronis Parts – TBD
8) Crown Performance – certificate for 2 set of brake lines
9) Energy Suspension – $100 gift certificate
10) Hi-Lift – 2 HL-485, 2 XT-485, 3 Black Handle Keepers, 2 Lift-Mates, 2 1″-2″ Adjustable Tube Mounts, 2 Off-Road Base, 1 Handle-All.
11) Bushwacker Gift Certificate Fender flares
12) Painless Performance 40% discount certificates
13) Benchmade Knives – 943 Osborne and 550HG Griptilian knives
14) Geigerrig Hydration pack of your choice
15) Ram Mount $50 gift certificate
Tickets are 1 for $10, 3 for $20, 10 for $50, 25 for $100.
Purchase tickets at AreaBFE during Jeep Safari
Giveaway will be on Saturday, April 19, 2013. No need to be present.
We’ll be selling our NEW LOGO 2014 design apparel this year at the gate. $15 for short sleeve tshirts, $20 for long sleeve and $50 for embroidered hoodies. We’ll also have AreaBFE embroidered beenies $25, caps $25, and women’s tanks $15!!!.
Camping will be allowed in the lower parking lot. Camping spaces beyond Friday will be limited in order to make room for the race on Saturday.
Texasmoke will be out there once again selling their awesome BBQ.
Pulled pork sandwiches $6
Brisket sandwiches $8
Turkey legs $8
Baby Back ribs $9
Cowboy beans $1
Potato salad $1
We will be asking for donations once again, and selling tickets for our Giveaway on Saturday April 19th!!! You don’t have to be present.
We will have porta-potties, and trash facilities all week. Possibly potable drinking water on site.
We look forward to seeing you out there and thanks in advance for all of your support. PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!!!